Sponsor of FIM Speedway Grand Prix 2020 & 2021
After many years as sponsor of the SGP series, where the very best speedway riders compete for the World Championship, we have just extended our partnership and sponsorship for a further two years.
We have a long association with the sport, from sponsoring Danish league club and upcoming local talent, all the way through to SGP stars.
BSI Speedway managing director Steve Gould is thrilled to see Moldow continue their backing of the sport:
– It’s great to have Moldow on board for another two seasons. The team have always been huge supporters of our sport and we are sure that the company’s involvement in the SGP series will continue to play a part in growing its international business through the many fans that follow our sport around the world.
Moldow’s Managing Director K. Preben Hansen looks forward to our continued involvement with the SGP series:
– We’re really excited to be a sponsor of the FIM Speedway Grand Prix series again. We love the setup, the atmosphere at the GPs and the exposure that our company gets.
Exposure in many different countries
– We are a company with businesses all over the world, and through the GPs our brand is exposed to a lot of spectators and audiences in many different countries.
The ten events, which take place from May to October, includes venues in Poland, Sweden and Denmark among others, which are all crucial markets for Moldow. As something new in 2020 there will also be a SGP in Togliatti in Russia.
– Russia is an important market for us and one that we are continuously expanding, so we’re pleased that our brand will get even more exposure there next year, K. Preben Hansen says.
More than 30 years as sponsor
– Our financial support of speedway is rooted in the whole family’s and a lot of our employees’ passion for speedway and, together with the essential brand exposure, that’s what drives us to contribute financially to the sport year after year, K. Preben Hansen says.